Monday, December 30, 2013

ANNOUNCEMENT

I have an announcement my lovely peoples!! Dawn Robertson has asked me to join her on an epic adventure of high proportions. We are co-authoring a book entitled, Uncomplicated! It's going to be amazeballs! Fantabulous!! It's going to rock your socks off!

Blurb:

Three days a week I work your everyday nine-to-five. The paperwork is never-ending. The pay is mediocre, and the office drama is simply intolerable. But the other four days a week, I am my own boss.

My name is Jennifer Sunshine and I am a Vegas Call Girl.
My clients range from frat boys on spring break to multimillionaire business men with stuffy wives and less than ideal equipment.

I don’t have a daddy-complex or some kind of sob story.
I don’t need the money, but it is nice.
The only thing I crave is the exhilarating feeling I get from being in control of something. Anything.

My life is uncomplicated, simple even.
That was until he paid for my services and turned my entire world upside down.

Add to your TBR list on goodreads now:


No comments:

Post a Comment