Friday, August 2, 2013

20 things about me:

20 things about me:

1. I'm left handed
2. I just started writing this year
3. I'm a HUGE Star Wars fan! 
4. I'm going to be the big 3-0 next month and I'm excited!
5. I'm an avid reader
6. I've been married for almost 8 years to the most amazing man!
7. I have 3 piercings: 2 holes in each ear and 1 in my belly button
8. I have no tattoos but I love them on other people. 
9. I'm a HUGE horror movie fanatic!
10. I love pigs (not to eat either). Lol!
11. I have two cats, both female, Ziggy and Oreo
12. Mark Wahlberg is my celebrity husband.
13. I absolutely LOVE Christina Aguilera!
14. I'm not so sweet and innocent like everyone thinks. Haha.
15. I love to crochet. Check out JoJo's Knots. That's me!
16. I'm not a morning person.
17. I'm an honest person.
18. I'm comfiest in jeans and a fandom tshirt then a dress.
19. I work at a call center 
20. I'm CANADIAN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment